Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Hell

"A British, American and a Jordanian ministers died and went all to hell. The British said: I miss England, I wanna call England and see how everybody is doing there.... he called and talked for about 5 minutes. Then he said: well, devil how much do I owe you for the phone call??? The devil goes: five million dollars... five million dollars!!! he made him a check and went to sit back on his chair....

The American was soo jealous, he starts screaming, me too I wanna call the United States, I wanna see how everybody is doing too... he called and talked for about 2 minutes, then he said: well, devil how much do I owe you for the phone call???? The devil goes: ten million dollars...ten million dollars!!!!!! He made him a check and went to sit back on his chair...

The Jordanian was extremely soooo jealous too... he starts screaming and screaming, I wanna call Jordan too, I wanna see how everybody is doing there too, I wanna talk to the ministers, to the deputies, I wanna talk to everybody... he called Jordan and he talked for about twenty hours, he was talking and talking and talking... then he said: well, devil how much do I owe you for the phone call???? The devil goes: one dollar... only one dollar?!!!!!

The devil goes: yes, well, from hell to hell, it's local!!”

ok this might be a bit extreme, we're all jordanian and we love jordan and amman and every city and villlage, but with the prices and taxes, things are close to be intolerable.

god bless our country, god bless its people!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home